by Allison Decker’s blog on Sep-13-2010
Greenbeltfresh.ca was recently featured on DailyWebTV.com! You can view the video, where chef, writer and activist Joshna Maharaj talks about the importance of local food by clicking here: http://www.dailywebtv.com/York/video/19227/Greenbelt-Fresh-
In the video, Joshna also prepares a quick and easy bruschetta to enjoy with fresh picked tomatoes. Starting with beautiful Greenbelt ingredients Joshna says the recipe is very simple:
1. Chop a few gorgeous ripe tomatoes.
2. Dice up some garlic cloves.
3. Chop some beautiful fresh basil.
4. Drizzle a little olive oil over all.
5. Add a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss it all together and serve it over a nice hunk of freshly baked crusty bread.